[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Sorry for the delay answering you all. My grandmother's health has taken a slightly turn and she was put in hospital for observation. They are mollycoddling her at the moment about the hearing aids. Her records show she was booked to see audiology tomorrow so they aren't pressing the topic with h...
She went to the audiology clinic at our local hospital where they discovered that she needed new moulds made - they are now a lot more comfortable, easier to fit and she's more willing to wear them! Also, those little flexible plastic tubes need replacing every four or five months, otherwise the ai...
Hi Charlie it is hard to see them struggle but then they won't listen or do something simple to make it better. This definitely sounds like my Grandmother. We're having a good day today. She has both hearing aids in (hurrah!) but I suspect this is only because she had the doctors this morning and s...
<t>What I forgot to add and which is key I suppose is that I live with her. We would be fine is she would wear her hearing aids from the moment she wakes up to the moment she goes to bed. When she wears her hearing aids, we can communicate much better. She understands more of what we say and its les...
<t>So, I am new here. Hello!<br/> <br/> I've joined because I need an outlet to deal with the stress caused by caring for my Grandmother. Firstly, I have to say I love my Grandmother. There is not a thing I would not do for her but she can try the patience of a saint. She is practically deaf, has va...