[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Pretty profound & empowering 'bowlingbun'.

Relevant throughout life conditions no matter what you do.

Thanks for sharing x
Tears are flowing freely now...............thank you all, bless the love and light that shines from each of you. I will ask & pray for your own peace of mind, of heart & soul. For peace to come to your own loved ones here & in spirit. I will let you know of the outcome that I still am not being show...
Hi Jenny Frivolous? You are right on the money!! Psychic lady are you? I have had that thought, then immediately asked to cancel it regarding my MIL's passing. My wife's mum has been an angelic presence on this Earth, I have loved her as my own, but she has long since left the physical body I see no...
Hey you You are so very kind to put so much thought into others problems and challenges. This is your Monday evening. The ultimatum you speak of is nigh. I was on the phone today to The Samaritans & Relate, before being 'guided' to you at Carers UK. I have had so many talks with The Samaritans & Rel...
Excuse me but...hahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Scotland 2006. x
Dear Elaine WOW!! I thought the tears had gone, but your incredible empathic, total understanding drew them out! I don't think for one second you could put 'selfish' as one of your minor traits, not when you can give so much empowerment in a few sentences. Thank you so much. I will print your respon...
[quote="MrsAverage"]Malcolm, a few questions for you to ask yourself Do not answer them on this open forum.. why is your wife doing this alone? Why are you not there supporting and helping her? why have you not approached this problem together as a couple? Ok, you haven't "demanded" her return but y...
I hear you! She is going to make herself ill, and myself along with it. Also for this to cost a lifelong relationship is so wrong, in my opinion, at every level. The power of Attorney I know was given to her mums brother, who actually stepped away from this in 2014 owing to his life and health shift...
Hi Thank you so much for the welcome. I have researched Dementia for all this time and I thought if I know 'thy enemy' It would help me stay empathic to my wife's decision to take this on. My wife works at a school 9am - 3.30pm, during that time her mum's sister sits with her for the day, herself at...
Hi In 2010 my Mother in law was diagnosed with the onset of Dementia. At the time my father in law was alive, he too was suffering so many health issues. Both of them aged 82, living in their own bungalow. When my father in law passed in 2012, my wife decided to live with her mum in her bungalow, an...