[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
We're not staying at the hospital at the moment, but we've come home my mum was tired, it's odd, when we're at home it feels like it's not actually happening and Dad isn't here. It's an odd routine we have found ourselves in.
Oh and thanks for all the comments, advice and support it has been a great comfort to me, if it can continue that would be wonderful!
<t>Things are a bit better today I can say that, unfortunately there are no beds available in any hospices (not until the end of the week) but if Dad is stable enough he could be moved there, we are now not resticted to visiting times and can stay as long as we want, there is even a flat we can stay...
Yes exactly this, they said he was too frail to be moved. But given that he is going to die anyway, I'd rather he didn't die in a depressing hospital ward!
I have been told not to worry about work which is good, Dad looked very ill today, there is little time left i feel, and not able to talk much, he didn't want us to leave, but we had to as the visiting hours were over. It's odd I have never had anyone close to me die, and yet I know he will soon an...
<t>I have been told not to worry about work which is good, Dad looked very ill today, there is little time left i feel, and not able to talk much, he didn't want us to leave, but we had to as the visiting hours were over. It's odd I have never had anyone close to me die, and yet I know he will soon ...
<t>Thanks for the messages, it's hard because my Dad in hospital is not the man I remember as my Dad, yet while he is still here I have hope that he may get better, although I know in the back of my head that he won't. It's a strange period I feel like I him I am limbo and all we can do is wait. I f...
<t>The feeding tube has been removed on the advice of the Consultant and after careful consideration by myself and my mother. It is now only a matter of weeks until he dies. I know from what the Consultant told me it is for the best.<br/> <br/> But since the tube has been removed he seems better, al...
Or rather, can I be fighting for this, what are my Dads and our rights as his family?
Hello again Bakedbean, Just to reply to your earlier post, my mum had an NG tube, there were 'debates' as the whether she was a candidate for a PEG but it never got to that stage. I hope you are having a better day, wishing you well. Treez xxx Thanks Treez, The doctors have said the feeding tube wa...