Sorry to hear about your loss.
Kind regards
Nicholas
Hi. I had this problem with mum in the summer (I've posted about this before). I check daily and use Proshield Plus cream and spray if ever a slight red patch appears. You can order it via prescription through your/her gp. And I use cotton gauze, again via the gp, placed under the breasts. I agree l...
Hi. I'm Nicholas and a carer for my mum. I live in Kent. I enjoy plenty of things. Music either 70/80s or classical, sport, reading, crosswords etc.
Thank you Jenny
Yes indeed. Thank you Henrietta
Hi. Thankfully, at last, mum will be soon discharged by the district nurses team, probably in the next couple of weeks. I will ask them the next time they will visit, but in anybodys experience, do they come say every 4 weeks just to see how she is? Eg check blood pressure, temperature etc. I realis...
That meant to say a joint visit
Hi. Thank you both Henrietta and Jenny for your responses, most grateful thank you. I thought I would post a brief update. The district nurses now visit Mondays and Thursdays as things are progressing well.The skin viability nurse made a job visit on Thursday (a different one this time) and was happ...
Hi. As mentioned before I look after my mum who had a stroke 3 year ago. She has been back home for 3 weeks after a week spell in hospital with a skin infection. The district nurses were visiting daily, but now on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays as things are improving. There is a small scar which is...
Hi. I look after my mum who had a stroke May 2015 and has been home since April 2016. Mum just turned 78 last week. I totally understand how you feel. Mum does the best she can and wants to improve as much as she can ( was the left side that was affected, luckily, if that is the right word, mum is r...