[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Jenny! Thank you for your spectacular reply! I concur with most (if not all!) of what you said about his parents. Question is, how do I change things? I will never change them and he would never disown them - as much as I would like him to. He didn't want to see them when he first came round from...
Thanks so much everyone. It's such a terrible time for all involved. I do feel anger but not towards Steve. I feel saddened that he felt there was no option but to leave us and that his mental health had declined so terribly in such a short space of time. I'm angry at his parents - I do blame a huge...
My name is Charli, I'm 33 and I live with my husband Steve (38) and our two children of 4 and 1. Steve has suffered with depression for many years and before we met, 9 years ago he had made several attempts on his life. I knew all of his history before we married and as an Occupational Therapist mys...