Speeding is a victimless crime.
That's news to me.
<t>Nobody's mentioned our beloved MPs who appear to 'cheat' big time with their expenses. Not a few pounds, but thousands and thousands AND GET AWAY WITH IT. It's taxpayers money same as Benefits. One law for the rich and another for the poor and struggling.<br/> John, that was a harsh sentence on y...
Marie, have you been to see your GP. He may be able to prescribe something to help you stay on top of things. It doesn't have to be mind changing pills, but maybe a low dose of an antidepressant may help for the short term.
When the fleece is on the sheep it has a natural grease (lanolin) which waterproofs it. This is taken out during the preparing process (and used in cosmetics, mainly hand creams).
<t>28 days after which the Attendance Allowance is stopped. I had a letter informing me that DWP would not be paying me the Carers Allowance after said time - I pointedly informed them that they had never paid me any CA as I came under Underlying Entitlement only. This came just after mum died.<br/>...
So sorry to hear this, Dorothy. Keep your chin up.
<t>Thank you, everyone, for all your kind thoughts and comments.<br/> Yesterday (Monday) we drove from Spalding, Lincs to Liverpool Bootle Cemetary after much time spent trying to find the family grave via the web and phone calls. The casket containing mum's ashes was laid adjacent to her husband wh...
<t>Danny, Never feel guilty about any decision you make. I felt bad when I told Social Services that I felt I couldn't cope with having mum back at home, I physically didn't have the strength to lift and move her on my own. After she had the first series of strokes and couldn't walk it took my husba...
<t>Mum was transferred to a small Rest Home a couple of miles away from us (still with MRSA). She was there for 5 weeks and died on 30th Sept - lower respiratory tract infection (pneumonia - which can be a brought on by MRSA).<br/> She was cremated on Monday 13th Oct at Peterborough Crematorium (whi...
Oops - I think the Government have shot themselves in the foot with this 'cos it's going to really up the unemployment figures which they are desperate to keep down.
Just going to sign Image