[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thankyou to everyone.. Bowling, As far as I am aware I have never had a carers assessment, and everyone is aware that I a carer, the council, social services, the gp etc etc, have all been involved in some way at some stage of the situation... as the person I am carer for has had enormous problems, ...
<t>Thanks Sussex, Bowling, Everyone.. I seem to have hit a nerve with my original message.. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.. We do need a voice.. It seems to me that as carers are too busy, stressed , and often far too emotionally wrecked to stand up and shout about the vast amount...
Thankyou Sussex... You put it much more eloquiantly than I did... Image
I cannot understand how the Prime Minister can stand there and say that the Government policies are to reward hard working people!! I have many many messages on here similar to my own circumstances... Many carers having to give up work, or thinking about it... or having no option but to resign from ...
I cannot understand how the Prime Minister can stand there and say that the Government policies are to reward hard working people!! I have many many messages on here similar to my own circumstances... Many carers having to give up work, or thinking about it... or having no option but to resign from ...
That is so difficult.. Caring for some one at home is better for them and cheaper... However, when you need the support of the district nurses and the community team, they are so pushed and under pressure due to the cutbacks. There are not enough of them to do a proper job, let alone due it well. At...
I joined this site a while ago, but have not had much time to be back on, as the person who I care for has been very ill. We have had the community team in and out day and night, and it's been very very hard work.. So much so that I forgot loads of things I needed to get done, and had a little time ...
<t>Hello. <br/> <br/> I applied for direct payments as a carer, as I have had big problems, both financially and my own health.. I don't live at the same address as the person I care for, but can be there if things go wrong, for very long periods, often all day and night!! <br/> <br/> I had the care...
Thankyou India, Thankyou Myrtl... I am ok now, however was feeling very low and isolated last week due to everything going on..... And been struggling financially... I have now, afetr some very useful advice, applied for direct payments as a carer... Not sure what the outcome will be.. We will see, ...
Hi all... I registered 2/3 week ago and posted a message, and have some very helpful and friendly replies..

Thankyou all, aqnd apologies that I have not had the time to get back on til now... Image