[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I get carers, £66 ESA a fortnight and PIP at standard rate. My adult son I care for lives with me and is on twice as much money as me but i have all the bills, phones, Sky, BB, utilities, food, Netflix, catalogue etc and his twin, who has no income, living with us. Seriously. I am like how, just how...
I am dismayed by this paper too. The idea that anyone caring for over 35 hours a week for the pittance we do can have a "fulfilling and meaningful career" on top is just a joke. It's all about carers working. That's all the gov care about. Most can't. Especially single people caring for adult disabl...
Ring the Carers Allowance Unit again, with pen and paper available. Write down the name of the person you speak to initially, when she doesn't help, immediately ask to speak to her line manager, and again, and again if necessary, each time writing down names. My best friend used to work for DWP, st...
Hi everyone I wondered if anyone else had this problem? I left university after only one term as caring for my severally autistic adult son was too difficult with uni work and the work placement that went with it. I re-applied for carers on the 3.1.18 and received a letter back from them on Saturday...
Thank you. I have phoned and someone is phoning me back in the morning :)
My friend get carers for me but had a visit from the DWP and was told he should care for me for free and shouldn't claim carers if we were in a relationship. Is this true? I am confused as I know partners and husbands and wife's claim carers...surely it is the same thing if he was my boyfriend?