[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>A week ago today, and I have managed to walk Sukey's pal for at least two days in a row, without blubbing all the way round. She is now sleeping upstairs with us , as is too upset to sleep on her own. Felt I was doing really well ,til I picked my Mum up and realised a week ago today, at the time ...
<t>I had such a lovely day,<br/> Your words helped too, I must say<br/> Caught up with family, oh what joy<br/> A baby shared his special toy <br/> <br/> The past is gone, good or bad<br/> Sad to happy, happy to sad<br/> But the thing that was the very best<br/> was a message from Rocking, Robin Red...
<t>I know you are worried about the additional stress that could come from asking your family for help, and find it difficult to be assertive. But I am sure if you asked for help and pointed out how stressed you are, they would be there for you. The only reason they would be angry at your partner wo...
Thanks for replies , and hugs too
I was feeling really blue
But as I read each paragraph
I found my smile turn to a laugh !

Questions, moans, tears , advice
People who listen, how nice
What a great place is this forum
Yep can't rhyme that, ........ Image
<t>I'm off to bed, its noon I know<br/> My back is bad, my mood is low<br/> Can I have a cup of tea ?<br/> My meds are due, its about me.<br/> <br/> The kids are home, but still I sleep<br/> Its your job to man the keep<br/> And while you washed, dusted and swept<br/> I, lay in my bed and wept<br/> ...
<t>Thank you all for your lovely posts, made me cry, but in a good way. And yes they are very much a part of our families. I think I've got it under control, then realise I'm filling up and have to swallow hard. Today I burped, and I always used to say "Sukey ! How dreadful !", and that started me o...
<t>About thirteen years ago, a manic four legged girl bounced into our lives. I remember vividly hearing she was left alone for days on end and saying "I'll take her". My husband was working nights at the time and was due in at 6.30 in the morning. I sat up all night with her, as she raced from one ...
<t>Aha, thank goodness its not just me !!! Felt I was being a decidedly grumpy set of dangly's....phew, turns out I'M NORMAL ha ha !! I also remember my sister's and I having to help with the clearing up too, which is why we always enjoyed other peoples parties better. I was always sick on the way h...
<t>Having just returned earlier this evening from my nieces seventh birthday, I wondered what other people felt about modern parties. I can never afford much, doing the birthday tea wipes out my finances !! My children are older and have always understood we don't have a lot. Despite the swines that...
<t>Poor you, reading your thoughts were like reading my own, and I'm not heavily pregnant !! You are doing an amazing job,but one you can only continue to do as long as you are cared for to. Please do get some help, CAB are really good and can take on some responsibility for you as far as contacting...