Think it was Bambi. Remember my brother sobbing through most of it lol He was heartbroken that Bambi had no mummy.
Hi Anne001, yeah its fab isnt it? Wish I had learned how to meditate years ago. Definitely gives you a break from all your worries, which can only be good Image
Hi Marie, so glad you are both getting on better. Just keep talking and all will be much easier. Its still going to be challenging at times, but it will be comforting to know that it is normal to feel the way you both do.Loved that your hubby showing you affection. Take care x
<t>Hi Elizabeth, I think exercise is great too. I like to walk, and go to a local class to do aerobics and circuit training.I also love Tai Chi, its very relaxing and exercises the whole body and best bit is you can do this at home without any props etc.Taking a break from walking just now right eno...
Ummm hope that is also helpful hope it is god bless & thank you for your comments too - let's face it we all need all the help we can get in this world but positive affirmations is as good a start as any. Thanks bradstonian, I will have a look in the library. I am in middle of doing a Reiki 1 cours...
<t>Hi Elizabeth, I care for my husband and found that talking to other carers at my local carers centre to be the best thing ever for me. I agree that its good to get out for a while every day, even for a short walk. Exercise and meditation work for me, but it took me years to realise that, and wish...
<t>Hi Marie, Im in similar situation, my hubby walks with crutches and has a wheelchair for outside (which he refuses to use so cant go out much!). I have three children still at home also. The support I have had from Renfrewshire Carers Centre and the other carers I have met there has made such a d...
Hi I am one of life's pessimists but am going to try and challenge that with positive thinking http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif it's free and worth a try...... I particularly liked the comment and .. Failure is not an option... I was just starting to think it was and reading that and t...
<t>Hi Jimbo, is there a carers centre near you? They run courses on stress management , meditation etc. Have found that meditation is definitely helpful, and psychologists are now realising that instead of hitting a cushion etc to get anger out, its better to go and do some relaxation instead. Pleas...
Thats great Scally. I attend a lot of the carers forums, and hope to go on board of directors soon.I think the more carers that get involved the better as we are the experts. Yes, it is a great way to help other carers, and there is always a need for people to help out. Trustees usually just rubber...