Thankyou chaps, it really helps to have a male perspective. It really resonates with me what you both said. I realise we both have much more talking to !! Luckily he seems a lot better today, only time will tell. It's complicated by the fact that he admits that he's depressed so I struggle to know w...
Thank you so much for your reply, The link is helpful, thank you, take care ladies thankyou
He has 23 cm of bowel left after a blood clot 2 years ago. He has short bowel syndrome, his nutrition is 12 hours I.v nightly. He also has debilitating osteoporosis & osteoarthritis. Thanks
He is 51 years old, I also work full time xx
Than you for listening, I've checked on him a few times overnight & he seems ok(ish). My G.P is swamped & unhelpful. I'm afraid anyone who has been in this particular situation, as I have many times, knows that you can't force anyone to do anything. In the past he's felt so rough in the end that he'...
Any advice on previous post appreciated, I've just joined this site & I'm desperate to hear from other carers who've had to deal with similar. I feel so helpless !!
Hi, I'm lying on my bed while my husband is downstairs in his chair wrapped up in blankets, with the heating on full, shaking with cold!! He has a long term tunnelled line as he is on lifetime I.V tpn, so there's a reasonable chance he has an infection. He refuses point blank to get medical help & t...