Thank you to everyone who filled out my survey about online support for parents of people with Rett syndrome. I am now looking to interview UK parents of people with Rett syndrome about experiences of visiting online sites and groups (like this one) where carers can share messages. This will also in...
Hello - just a quick reminder that my (PhD) survey about online support for UK parents of people with Rett syndrome is running for another week and a bit. This will help to increase understanding of if, when and how online sites and groups that allow carers to post messages to each other are useful ...
Thanks to everyone who has taken part in my survey on online support, which is intended for UK-resident parents of people with Rett syndrome. Just a quick reminder that it's still here until 21st December - every response is valued and the more responses the more I can say with the results. Thanks o...
I'm doing PhD research into how widely online support is used by UK-resident parents of people with Rett syndrome and how, when and why it is used. I became interested in this when I worked and volunteered with people with learning disabilities and their parents. I'm interested in the views of all p...