[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Over the last few years my health has been going downhill.. I have worked retail, but recently got told I have a restriction on work. This means I cannot posh or lift more than 20 pounds or I may have issues with a raptured aorta.<br/> <br/> Now the question is the following, the company has been...
<t>The hard part sometimes is realizing that there are actually people who would take the money of someone with a disability. This is something that I have unfortunately had to encounter for myself. I have found that prepaid cards are a great way to manage money – they will not be able to spend too ...
<t>If you do not take care of yourself, you are unable to take care of others. This is the way that I have looked at it. When I left my mother for even a week I felt absolutely horrendous, and she was in a home where people were seeing to her needs. This is not something that gets better, but you ne...
I sometimes have to very carefully balance the frustration of having to deal with people that I perceive to be incompetent (similar to your situation) with the fact that I know they are doing a job and just want to do well. It can be a challenge to hold your peace at times.
<t>I do not know if you have to ‘cope’…I think that you have to move towards doing what is best for both you and your son. It is unfair sometimes that everyone else seems to have so little to worry about and people like yourself are stuck with this heavy challenge to deal with. I hope for nothing fo...
Hi the next meeting for ccsg is this wednesday 11th may we have a website www.ccsgsupport.com hope this helps can you get to the new carers centre in Hindley ? they have lots of things going on free . http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif tel number is 01942 705959 they will also be able t...
I go to a good support group in leigh called ccsg .
Hi I live in Hindley Green
My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time
love Karen xxxxxx
Hi Keira just sending you (((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))) and to say i will be thinking of you , and like someone said talk to your dad tell him how much you love him .xxxxxx Karen