[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I feel your pain! I'm now the main carer for my mother in law, as I'm on maternity leave (not going back though, as pregnant again) and my husband is in full time employment and in total earns more than double, almost triple, what I earned myself lol. My husband though, is my carer, as I'm partially...
Hi guys It's been about a year I think since I last posted on here... We're having MAJOR problems (as per usual) with mum - she's had a cough for ages (she's ALWAYS getting them), but she ALWAYS just coughs, never covers her mouth, and our baby is now 7 months old and I'm pregnant again, and have ca...
<t>Hi guys<br/> Well, I managed to speak to him earlier & just said, I'm not having a go, but when I was looking for mums pain killers yesterday, I found a prescription bag - thought it was mums other eye drops, but it was your anti ds - he said yeah I kno - I asked why he's not been taking them...
<t>Hi again guys!<br/> New problem - Andy's signed off sick by Dr still with depression & has been prescribed anti depressants - which he's been telling me he's taking & getting on OK with them... but I found the box this evening & he's not taken ANY of them... Do I confront him about th...
Thanks everyone for your replies!! - You've all made me smile & feel a bit less stressed tonight http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif With the diversionary tactics/keeping mum's interest focussed on other things - any suggestions for how to do that?? lol We're waiting for our assessments ...
My name's Hannah & my husband is Andy. His dad did a few months ago, leaving an 83 year dependant widowed. We've moved in & become her full time carers. Having lots of difficulties getting proper support from the rest of the family, as we're the only ones who see mum all the time & particularly, at ...