[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I am now in my 70,s and have coped with my spinal condition since my teens. However now as a long standing carer I find my mobility is getting worst as is the pain. I pay for physiotherapy .I wonder how others carers cope with all the tasks we need to do with back pain ?
No I dont have any holiday. Four years ago we did stay at the british legion hotel in Weston but this has now closed.
Do you neighbours understand the term carer, or do they think of nurses. Does the term carer now have any meaning should we change it to family carers like in the States or unpaid carers? With cut backs the wheel is reversing in recent years and we are u fortunately going back 20yrs when people were...
I care for my husband who has brain damage due to a brain abscess and benign brain tumours. All this came about two years after we were married. Now 20yrs plus still caring.
This results in hours of cared for sleeping,seizures and gradual loss of mobility. :?:
Hi I am a carer fo my husband for 25 yes. Two years after we were married. I have been in the past a carers representative and a carers trustee. Locally our carers center closed and services moved to different contracts. My concern that I strongly wish to raise is Who Is Carer. People stood and clap...