[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes I am claiming attendance allowance and a careers allowance Mum has made a will and I do hold an enduring power of attorney so that I can deal with mums finances. Yes the situation has changed due to my daughter taking up her training again but I did encourage this as she needs to secure her futu...
Thanks Christina It's the guilt feeling isn't it. I tell myself maybe I should give it longer then it won't look so bad.. trouble with me is I worry what other people will think ... but with how I am feeling now I can't feel any worse. I have lost my appetite .... for life as well as food .... need ...
I recently moved my 85 year old mum into my home. She was living in a care home some 300 miles away where my brother lived but he decided to retire to Ireland and I couldn't leave her down there all alone with no one to visit her. I have my daughter and grandson also living with me so I have four ge...