[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thoughts: Is this a question of the difference between Direct Payments and Individual Budgets? Does this lady really know about the system of DPs? If the folk you are submitting your 1/4ly returns to - isn't their problem, and not yours? Hells Bells! http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_mad.gif Haven...
<t>Hi, y'all.<br/> Does anyone know of a hair dryer with a hood that I can buy?<br/> Ma still cares very much about her appearance but I anticipate that we (2 of us) will not be able to get her to the hairdresser's for much longer and we really haven't the space to store a hair dryer on a stand.<br/...
<t>I suppose it's great that tv & radio soaps reflect life as it is.<br/> However, I use The Archers as a switch off from my daily life.<br/> Unfortunately, I now find little respite from that daily life by listening to The Archers (which I do through the night having downloaded a week's episode...
<t>I would be grateful to hear from anyone who has had their caree re-assessed for their Care Package (because their needs have changed) by SS of a local authority (i.e. where caree is currently staying) other than by SS of caree's home (fee paying) local authority.<br/> <br/> Many thanks.<br/> Lesl...
<t>In some ways it is the hardest decision to make and in others the easiest, isn't it?<br/> You are wonderful and have a wonderful family.<br/> You can do no more for your Nan.<br/> Your reward will be the love and gratitude you see in her eyes.<br/> She is a lucky lady.<br/> <br/> Look after yours...
<t>I agree, totally.<br/> When Dr/nurse/chiropodist/dentist/etc. spoke to me about Ma, I broke eye-contact with them, reviewed my nails or the wallpaper, and after the ensuing silence, asked Ma what whoeveritwas was saying. I also found that looking at Ma when I had been asked a question about her m...
<t>Oh, yes, Alex.<br/> My brother is coming up at the weekend in order to "give me a break".<br/> Spent most of this week preparing lists of how this are done for Ma.<br/> Spent the rest of this week cleaning house for impending visit of sister-in-law.<br/> Any spare time spent in girding up my loin...
Ridiculous.
Totally.

Bet they have mixed wards in hospital, though?
L
<t>Thank you, all, but particularly Rosemary, for the work you have done making this accessible to us all so quickly.<br/> I admit, when hearing the item on the news this a.m., my immediate thought was, "Rosemary will have got that sussed and she'll get it to us all asap." <br/> You are greatly appr...
See Matt's post on Tips & Practical Advice.

Unbelievable.

L