Hi, it's my Dad I'm caring for, my Mum passed away 4 years ago, after caring for her for 9 years, my Dad and my younger brother both live with me, and we're all in Reading, Berkshire. We've already been here about 8 weeks, but I just can't get it done, my Dad can't be left alone now, social services...
I'm 47.
Sorry, I should have said, I'm in Reading, Berkshire.
Hi, I wonder if anyone can give me some advice, I'm caring for my Dad who has dementia, I previously spent 9 years caring for my Mum who had Alzheimer's, so going through it again is tough. I also have mental health problems, and a brother with learning disabilities, and since Christmas I've been th...
I've just Googled Freecycle Berkshire and there are lots of different groups and ideas. I know that people giving stuff away for free sounds too good to be true, but it really does work. Even better, you can put Wanted Ads on too. Having emptied out two houses for relatives who didn't need them any...
Thanks for the replies, I'm in Berkshire if that helps with any answers.
Hi Everyone, I hope you are all okay, I'm after some advice, I have in the last week found out that after a 2 and a 1/2 year wait, we are being rehoused, its a massive relief as the home we live in is privately rented and in a sever state of disrepair, there is so much mould on the walls that if you...
Hello, Thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Sarah and I suffer from quite severe mental health problems, up until 3 years ago I cared for my Mum who had Alzheimers disease, and managed to nurse her at home until she passed away. A couple of months ago I had the shocking news that my Dad has deme...