[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi thank you for your replies I appreciate it. I think we need to have a talk about care homes with her care co ordinator and that it is difficult to manage at home. I read somewhere that the money can only be used up to 4 weeks in 12 months for care home respite over night which doesn't seem enough...
Hi How do people go into mental health care homes or personality disorder units? I'm asking in regards to my wife who has dissociative identity disorder and emotionally unstable personality disorder. She's not coping at home and other personalities have become a risk to our children and social servi...
Hi everyone I care for my wife who has dissociative identity disorder (split personality disorder) and emotionally unstable personality disorder. Our children are under a child protection plan due to her other personality telling hospital staff another alter had talked about suicide and taking the c...