[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi, my dad has diabetes and has suffered from leg ulcers on and off for some years. The last lot to appear have hung around for about 3 years, but this is due to the impaired blood supply to his leg, caused my vascular disease. <br/> Last October there was a lot of necrotic tissue involved and th...
I Diane, I'm new here too and just finding my way around. I too am a carer for my dad who has recently been diagnosed with vascular dementia and we are just waiting for an appointment at the memory clinic. I have found this site so helpful in the last few days and I hope you do too.
<t>Hi my name is Lynn and I live Staffs with my husband who is a firefighter and my 4 dogs. My son, who is 23 is currently away from home at university. Until January I worked full time, and now currently work part time.<br/> My dad, who is 82 has lived alone for the last 4 years since my mum passed...