[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I am currently caring for my 87 yr old mum who lives with me and my family. After 10 years and I cant physically and mentally carry on although the love for mum wants me to I can't. Mums social worker has informed me she is only eligible for supported living, as she can toilet and wash herself. mum ...
With a grant of £30,000 tops I struggle to see how they can find us a 5 bedroom house that accommodates mum down stairs, plus the cost of moving, costing less than the grant. Why is it the harder you work the less you get. I won't accept that they can expect me to have a lift and not anywhere for my...
Hi, has anyone had any experience with applying for a disabled facilities grant. My mother currently lives with myself and 5 others, she is struggling with the stairs. We have been assessed and she is financially eligible for a grant, good news I say. Our stairs are not suitable for a stair lift, so...
Hi Mum is registered blind, can't walk very far, outdoors she's in a wheelchair, had 3 falls in last 6 months, diabetes, arthritis and very hard of hearing. I shower her she can still dress herself. Loft room is being used by middle son and girlfriend. We live month to month financially and both wor...
Hi my 86 yr old mother lives with me and has to share a bedroom with my 16 yr old son does anyone know wether the disabity grant can help with adapting accomadation. She is registered blind, has pension credit and attendance allowance with no savings and is getting ti the point where the stairs are ...