[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I care for my 36 year old daughter who has Congenital Myotonic Muscular Dystrophy, Type 1 Diabetes and Autism.
Vera.
Shakespeare & Hathaway.
To Jenny. Please accept my apologies for my post. I was not being sarcastic. I meant what I said, and I agree with you. I will not bother posting again. Once bitten twice shy and all that.
Your posts are refreshingly intolerant and I, for one, always look forward to reading your amazing in-depth posts. Many thanks to you and BowlingBun for the wisdom and humanity that you both explore.
My first and only Carers Assessment cost me £10000. Yes ------ £10000 of my own money. My disabled adult daughter's Social Worker told me to fill the assessment out as detailed and truthfully as possible. I did. My daughter was threatened with forceful removal from my home, she lived with me, and he...