[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Joanne. Its awful when you feel like that. When you have a childhood with no friends its so easy to get into that mindset and feel that no one will ever like you. Have you tried inviting friends round for coffee or seeing if anyone wants to go shopping with you? Sometimes you have to make the fi...
the laptop doesnt need to be left unatended on the bed to catch fire, even if you have it on your legs it can catch fire, its all because the vents from where th internal fan pulls the outside air in to cool down the chip are situated on the base of the laptop, most people dont realise when they put...
have you had a look at the all 4 one universal remote controls???
they usually have big buttons and can control several diferent tv's and dvd's from one controler.
you can buy them from wilkinsons, tescos, asdas and so on
Happy Halloween Image
<t>some LA's (local authority) will pay for a carer to take driver lessons in certain circunstances, it is a case of you having to call them and ask im afraid.<br/> <br/> but not all is lost if they dont, you can buy a car or get one from motability if your caree is entitled to the high rate mobilit...
hello darling and welcome on board Image
you should have mentioned we care for each other, yup i know life sucks but at least we have a truck load of sweets at home to sweet it up Image lol
back pay from feb???

imagine me with back pay from jan last year Image
p.s. just realised you said ex firefighter not ex military - apologies...thats what you get for me trying to do 3 things at once!!! p.p.s i hope you too can come to terms with needing a chair, it doesnt mean you would be less of a person if you do use it, i actually think it probably means exactly ...
i have tribunal for my DLA later this month as well and my understanding of it is you get a decision there and then.
but i may be wrong....
<t>i wonder if child social services can help you with that, if the kids is willing to see his father and his father willing to see his kid, i would of thought they might have to take into consideration what the kid wants and not just what the mother wants, but dont take my word for it as its just a...