[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My mum broke her ankle in 4 places last November, 3 hospitals, 2 operations later, she was discharged from hospital (against my mums wishes, )with care due to start Tuesday coming, 28 Jan 2020. Yesterday 24 jan 2020 Itook a call from the hospital stating my mums care package had been cancelled, and ...
Hi Kim, So sorry to hear your situation. Was your mum coping before she broke her leg? Was mum living independently before the broken leg? I assume mum is now in hospital and you're visiting her regularly as well as looking after your son and you're finding it too much, which is perfectly understan...
Hi Victoria, I myself have bpd, bipolar, panic attacks, and a long history of overdoses and self harm, it's awful so I can sympathise with your daughter, I also have a son with Adhd, Odd learning difficulties dyslexia and anxiety so I can sympathise with you. I have to walk on egg shells also. My so...
Hi all, hope you're all ok. It's been a very long time since I posted ...... My son has adhd odd dyslexia anxiety as well as learning difficulties he is 19 and medicated. I also look after my mum who is 80 and last week broke her leg in 4 places bless her. I also have bipolar borderline personality ...
<t>Hello All,<br/> <br/> Hope you are all okay.<br/> <br/> I have been a member for many many years but I have not been here for a long time so I thought I would re-introduce myself.<br/> <br/> I am a parent carer to my son who is now 14yrs old, I myself have bipolar and borderline personality disor...
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> The governments' new policy...........'pick on the sick and vulnerable as they are easy targets'..........the thing they don't realise is, we have it hard every day, so we're used to dealing with hardship, we have no there choice, the other thing is we stick together, if one is to ...
<t>Hia,<br/> <br/> I hope this finds you well.<br/> <br/> I, myself have bipolar, Borderline Personality Disorder, and many anxiety issues, I am a parent/carer for my son who is diagnosed as having Combined ADHD, ODD, Learning Difficulties, thought processing problems, severe behavioural problems, w...
<t>Hi again,<br/> <br/> Sorry forgot to mention, I am a single parent/carer to my son, he has combined ADHD, ODD, learning difficulties, dyslexia and severe behavioural problems amongst many anxiety issues and is highly medicated, I myself have bipolar, BPD and also many anxiety issues, and also med...
<t>hi,<br/> it took me 5yrs to get social services to agree to let me have a carers assessment done, that is all they did for a while was to agree I could have 1 done. When they did it, I was asked a few questions and then the rest I had to fill in myself. From that I wasn't given anything, direct p...
<t>Hello All,<br/> <br/> Hope this finds you all not to bad today.<br/> <br/> I just have an update, unbelieveable.<br/> <br/> I had my second opinion, which gave me back my diagnosis. My GP was unaware of this and so did nothing. I dropped the the psychiatrists report off at the GP surgery and stil...