[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Wow it's been almost 14 months since I posted an update on how things are going, a lot has happened in that time. Further from A's previous time in the local psychiatric hospital she has been on the whole pretty good. For her Mental Health difficulties she still hasnt a proper official diagnosis but...
I have a lot of hobbies but don't get a chance to enjoy some of them but for this topic I quite enjoy cooking, reading, music (playing and listening), writing, acting, drama, cheering on Sligo Rovers and Sligo GAA teams (which is hard as they are both rarely ever on TV) :D
Hey gang, How goes it since we last spoke? It's been an interesting last few weeks since I last posted. Firstly A was in hospital earlier this month for three days, she became a little bit manic and felt she could fly and had shields which would make her invulnerable to pain. On the night of the Mon...
Update: Hi gang, hope ye all had a lovely Christmas and as we are still in the first week of 2017 I wish ye all a peaceful New Year. What's been happening here? Well its been a mixed last few weeks, firstly the good news: Despite it being extremely difficult A has been off drink for the past 6 weeks...
Hi Brian I m also from NI and my partner also has E.U.P.D. and a physical disability as well. It is hard going for me as I also cook, clean and generally do everything else in between. She has also been in hospital twice in the past year due to suicidal thoughts and three times since her diagnosis, ...
Update Well it's been a little under two weeks since A's latest "episode". I m saying episode as I don't know what else to call it. In that time it's been difficult and also we quite promising. Firstly we (our son & I) went over on the evening of the 2nd to see how she was and she was in good form a...
Update: During the past few weeks A has been a handful, she refused to take her meds and even threw some of them up into the toilet. The most serious of this was not taking her Venlaflaxine (Effexor) for 4 days and this caused her to be moody, her sleep to be interrupted etc. Also the demon drink re...
It was said as a joke bowlingbun hence my :D

He is actually on an IT training course and is on work placement which he enjoys.
Hey, Thank you for your replies and sorry about not getting back to ye until now. OK here goes, while A has not been diagnosed an Alcoholic her drinking habits have been noted by our local Trust and the CMH team. It's just it has increased lately that has me concerned. Our son is 19 and A is his bir...
Hi gang I don't know if this is in the right section of the forum but if not please move it to the relevant section. I need to rant as there is really isn't anybody I can talk to without sounding like a broken record. My partner A has severe mental health issues, these can manifest when she feels li...