[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
. . . We explained the situation to the care home manager who said we would have to talk to the council about deferred payment or take out a loan against the property . . . I have looked at Nationwide's website (where they bank) and they will not do personal loans/equity release for people in their...
I am not sure what you mean by "real estate". It is a term used very broadly to mean many things. Does your enquiry relate to caring? If not, then respectfully I think you are asking this question to the wrong place. Have you an account with a bank? That would be an appropriate place to visit if you...
So if you have a collection of these stamps, you have two choices:

1. Use them.

2. Swap them.

And you have a year to dispose of them by either means.

What's the problem?
. . . or if you prefer a quick chat on the phone first, phone 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm.
Today Has been a testing day. Its been boiling for a while! I feel ashamed to say that it's only been 2 months that dad moved in but so many things have been building and I believe I have ptsd from a child! This morning my partner and I agreed that he would do shower and dress dad although I still ...
Hello, Jo. It seems that one of the problems here is that your job involves irregular hours, whereas your sister, working in a school, has, I presume, a regular day job. Therefore you are the one making it difficult, through no fault of yours, to establish a structured weekly pattern whereby you and...
. . . if I stepped back from caring I’d feel guilt for not being there (and he knows that!) I’ve walked out if his flat numerous times when he’s being horrible, and told him I won’t be back until he can treat me with respect. It them seems to get swept under the carpet after a couple of days of me ...
Hello, Tim. In principle I agree with Bowlingbun - pay off existing debts before you take on new ones. But there can be many circumstances. Can you give us a little more information? Have you still any outstanging debts and where? Credit cards? Ovefrdfrafts? Are you saddled with a debt that charges ...
Thank you for all your help. I got a bit brave today! Told dad we were going to b and q and he would be ok for an hour or so. Initially he seemed put out but we did it! Baby steps. . . Hello Joanne. Baby steps indeed! You must start somewhere but Dad will need to be left alone for much longer than ...
Hello Raxa. Firstly, I recommend you put a strict limit on how much money you give your son, and don't run scared of his tantrums. Otherwise the demands from these scammers will be ever increasing. In the title of your post you say he wants to work in the computer industry, but you say nothing about...