[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The supermarkets are doing something, Londonbound; as you say they are setting limits like maximum of three per item. This does not inconvenience us, because we do not buy above these sensible limits anyway. Panic buying is a self-perpetuating phenomenon among the worried and anxious. They do it bec...
Kevin has not responded, so let us hope he found a suitable service engineer either by following my suggestion or by other means. As a general tip, for anyone reading, I have found that www.yell.com, the website of the former Yellow Pages , is usually the best way to find a small local business - se...
Hello C. How often is the bedding laundered? Who does this?
I don't think you get automatic notification, Mi. If you want that, you need to click alongside the "spanner" and select "Subscribe to topic." Or tick the "notify" box at the bottom. Your position is much clearer now. Living in a remote spot has its attractions, but the downside is lack of transport...
. . . I feel like he enjoys being this and likes the attention as I ask him to do things with me or for me to build on his confidence and build on us and himself and he doesn’t want to says he feels uncomfortable or might get stressed out by it. But then if he wants to go out or do anything he can ...
I can't really improve on Ayjay's advice - except to explain that the probable reason for being prevented from ordering too early is to prevent people stockpiling, which I understand has been happening in some places. It sounds to me as though the process from placing the order, through the GP autho...
Hello again, Lesley. This thread seemed to "disappear" for a while. I wonder how you have been getting on over the past few month. Have there been any developments in your position, or are things going well now with the three of you sharing the caring?
Hello Janette. My wife has held a Blue Badge for a few years and it needs to be renewed periodically. In the absence of a disability benefit it requires the backing of a medical professional. Various people have provided this over the years: a hospital ward sister, a GP.
Good day, George. Judging by your property assets and court victories, it sounds to me as though you are a successful, self-made man, and I respect you for that. However this thread is now well off-topic. Please understand that my prime purpose of contributing to this forum is to try to be helpful t...
Well.....I am sorry to disagree. Things do happen for a reason. Let me give you an example.. . . George. We are entitled to disagree. Yes, things do happen for a reason. And coincidences do happen. I have explained why your name is suffixed 2008. If you don't trust my judgement, based on observatio...