[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
No, we haven't been offered any assessment for my husband either. I think I'm afraid to ask.....don't want to be seen as not being able to cope, and don't want my lovely girl on some kind of social service register :( I realise that a very out of proportion viewpoint, but we are brought up to think ...
( also, can anyone clarify why carers allowance is seen as a taxable income, yet we are not seen to be working?)
Hi bowlingbun
I have not had a social services carer assessment, never heard of one. I am waiting to hear from occupational therapy though, is that similar?mi should have my appointment by November. Thanks for the tips! X
Thank you Jenny! My husband does receive PIP and because of that I am entitled to carers 'allowance' for my 35+( more like 24/7) hours of care. My condition has worsened to the degree that I have pain daily now, and have tried to simplify my routine as much as possible. I now pay someone to come in ...
Hello. My name s Paula and I'm the full time carer of my husband who has had M.E. for over 16 yrs. This June I have also been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and joint hypermobility, and am awaiting an appointment for O.T. Can anyone else identify with having a chronic pain health condition alongside be...