[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Kristina for your valuable information, I will take all these on board
I am sorry to hear your dad's situation. My mum had a catherta while she was recovering from a bed sore (just to give chance for the sore to heal). She had it for 5 weeks and it was constant infection for mum and headache for me, At the end I decided to have it off. I think it's unnecessary problem,...
Thanks to you all.
Since I joined this forum, life became better for me and my mum.
I am wondering if food looses it's nutrition when it's pureed as my mum won't eat food in its original form or mashed or lumpy.
Thanks again
Dementia. ...
Very good tips I appreciate your
suggestions, will try them.
It is the falling asleep too often that is adding to more the problem.
Any techniques to keep mum awake while she has food in her mouth , I am sort of running out of ideas.

Thanks again.
Thank you all
Thanks Susieq
Very good tips I appreciate your suggestions, will try them.
It is the falling asleep too often that is adding to more the problem.
Any techniques to keep mum awake while she has food in her mouth , I am sort of running out of ideas.

Thanks again.
Thank you all
Thanks sisieq
I really appreciate this. I am going to try all the above.
My mum likes anything with bitter taste and sweet now, and have to figure out a way to incorporate these with any food I feed her although she has diabetics 2, which is complicating things.
Thanks again
Any advice on how to increase protein intake for my 82 year old mother who has dementia, and eating and swallowing issues now. She eats pureed food most of the time.
Thanks all
My is going through similar face. She has dementia and lately was taking a long time to to swallow half a spoon of her food. Now she can't keep her eyes open long enough which us a problem . Therefore I started to puree all her food.
As well likes
Now I have a problem with my mum who has dementia falling asleep even during chewing food any ideas pls to keep her awake.
Thanks
Thanks Boulingban