<t>Of course you need a break! You also need to find away to switch off and have some 'you time'. It will help you be better able to cope as a carer so its not selfish from any angle.<br/> <br/> Go for a weekend and either go with a friend or do something such as a spa weekend to ensure that you don...
My brother has chronic back pain and was just like that. His wife eventually had enough and left. Funny but now he seems capable of washing, dressing and caring for himself. Im not suggesting that you leave, but i do think that he's playing with your emotions.
<t>Im still undecided as to whether or not i want to be a part of caring for my husband when he comes home. I can see him getting physically better after his stroke so he could possibly cope being left alone while I'm at work etc.<br/> <br/> What worries me at the moment is how he seems to be very c...
Thank you everyone. Hes recovering well but there are still some huge issues to overcome before id consider having him home which ill save for another post xxxx
<t>Hi<br/> I'm not looking for sympathy I just want to get something out. I know there are so many loving hard working carers out there - it's just that I don't want to be one of them.<br/> <br/> We moved to the other end of the country last year and a few weeks later my husband was diagnosed with c...