[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Mary_16121 Hi, I have only just joined this group but feel like you do,annoyed that I cannot get carers allowance as I get a pension.I am not married to my caree he is my partner.Sadly his daughter does nothing for him, she thinks that a pop in for 5 minutes is all that is needed, until she needs a ...
Yes you are right, I think now I have the measure of her I am sure things will be easier.She will not win with me , I am built too strong have had to be to exist over theyears.I worked for over 30 years selling drugs into all departments of the NHS except for Oncology, but have kept in touch with my...
Hi, apologies for my spelling last letter on here, it was the dressing on my forehead after my operation that made me misstype the keys on the keyboard, should have used spellchecker !!! Yes his daughter is one on her own, at least I have learned what to expect from her and under normal conditions I...
Thanks of course Iwill.I am not in a very strong proition as we are partners and not married, but he said he has made provision for me.I have bought a small bungalow locally and set it up with my belongings from my family home in the Midlands, so I am ok on the housing front.I did that to prove to t...
Hi, Yes fortunately he has made a will but I feel sure she will be the one who will fight tooth and nail to appeal against it.The son's new wife of 6 months has already discussed with me the alterations they are going to make to the property, as the kitchen is quite "dated" they say.She has only bee...
Hi folks, Thanks forall your replies and advice.He does have a care plan set up with the GP and copies with us.He has requested DNR and listed me as Next of kin.She demanded a copy of this and even now she has seen his wishes she still refuses to accept it and continues to say she will have a word w...
Jenny Hi, Thanks for your response, the issues started with her after he was diagnosed as she lost her mother with lung cancer some 17 years ago.I was not involved in any way with that sad episode but met her father about 10 years ago and have been with him since.Her brother is great with the relati...
I need help and advice from anyone who has issues with family members regarding the caring of their family member.I have been with my partner for 13 yeras and am currently his registered carer .I have big issues with his daughter who constantly moans and criticises my care for him. I have worked as ...