[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My local surgery group has posted a Facebook message this morning which made things a bit clearer for me. They are now starting Group 6 for clinically vulnerable and Carers at the surgery and are contacting people. Group 5 will receive a letter inviting them to go online to book at a mass vaccinatio...
[/quote]That's good news Joanne. You must live somewhere nice and quiet for them to be looking at Group 6 already? Most areas are just finishing up with Group 4. [/quote] You’re right , got me wondering now. I’ve looked at the surgeries media update and they say they are on course to finish groups1 ...
Had a phone call earlier from my GP surgery to book me in for the vaccine as they have me registered as my mums Carer, so can have vacc with Group 6 . So it does seem to be working . Roll on Monday !
I heard back today about CA claim , only took about 10 days which surprised me . May have been quick because mine was very straightforward. Been awarded it and backdated payment to be made next week .
Hello Is the NHS sending out text messages to the over 70s who are high risk as well as sending letters ? I’ve just had a text saying I’ve been identified as high risk etc . The problem is I don’t know if this is for me or my 90yr mum who has copd ! I’ve had breast cancer and now have Rheumatoid Art...
I live with and look after my 90 yr old mum, I also work part time , no carers allowance. . Have been advised by work that staff who live with vulnerable people can request to use holiday time to self isolate or request unpaid leave . Either way we lose out . Considering handing in my notice anyway ...
I don’t suppose they have thought about family carers who live with an elderly parent and provide care but also go out to work ! How is my 90 yr old mum supposed to self isolate as I work part time in a reception role and so deal with members of the public . I have been considering giving up work an...