[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My grandson aged 4, has just been granted a "note in lieu" instead of a statement. I don't even understand that.My daughter is going to see what happens,as there are recommendations in it,and ask for another assessment if she thinks he is not getting the support he needs. Amanda, good luck with tryi...
I didn't know that about David Tomlinson,Charles.Ben would be envious of Mike meeting all those Dr Who stars! I met Pat Phoenix in 1969(Elsie Tanner in Coronation Street).She opened our street party for the Investiture of the Prince of Wales. I also met the Group "The Real Thing," as a teenager when...
I am afraid to read it. I am feeling very low.

I have read it now.The anger she speaks of. I know about that.I do that too. :( And yes, I love my husband with all my heart,soul and body. We have been married 30 years and have been through a lot together.
Thank you for sharing this Rosemary.xx
Just a note, we were told not to use Lo-salt,(Type 1 Diabetes),something to do with the amount of potassium.It was a few years ago and recommendations may have changed. I have been following a low carb diet myself for the last few weeks.I have learnt more from reading the science around it,than I ha...
that was really good Melly. My grandson gets very stressed in a hospital environment,a room like that would be really good.
Tilly,No1Mum is lefthanded and she is a beautiful knitter.Have a look on youtube, there are lots of demonstration films on there.
unsafe practice?Why? When I worked in London before the grading came in, The Royal Northern Hospital had Enrolled Nurses in charge of wards.(I worked on Orthopaedic and ENT,every shift I did there,an Enrolled nurse was in charge).
<t>I never had a break when I was on nights either. Although not a staff nurse, I was in charge of the ward I was on,so unable to leave.<br/> Day duty was 7.45-4.15pm,or 11.15am -8.15pm,and nights were 7.45pm-8am.<br/> Don't worry, I washed my hands before giving a patient a cup of tea and again aft...
<t>Oh Tilly, congratulations! Being a grandmother is such a wonderful experience,and when it is your daughter having the baby,it is so special. I have two grandsons(both delivered by C-section).I was there at the birth of my second grandson and it was the most magical and beautiful experience I have...
<t>Tilly, a itchy winky on little Jimmy could be a serious infection,or there could be Diabetes,a raised blood sugar with spillage into the kidneys which then causes irriatation and thrush on Jimmy's little winky. It IS something that may need to be looked at as an emergency.(he may only have told h...