<t>Hello Jane and Gary, thank you both for taking the trouble to give me such excellent replies, and I will check out all those links Gary. It doesn't matter that you are both on the other side, so to speak, but of course, I'm so sorry that you are. But you may be in a better position to advise me. ...
<t>How very interesting Nana. Thank you so much for telling me all that. I thought you were cutting them from thick cardboard and covering them. Didn't realise you were using actual horse shoes. That is a realy lovely idea, and yes, very unique. I would think you could market them very well on Ebay,...
That sounds an unusual hobby Nana. How did you come to be makeing those, and do you sell them at craft fairs? Would love to see some photos too. It's nice to have something crafty to do on these cold evenings. I used to enjoy knitting, and am trying to pick that up again, but I'm finding my hands ar...
<t>Any advice on copeing with this would be very gratefully received. Basically my husband is deaf to certain tones, not volume, although when I resort to really shouting (like screaming) he hears me. In other words he can hear some people, but not others, and he cannot hear me very often at all, as...
<t>Hi India, and thank you for my welcome. Sorry to hear your Mum has the dreaded arthritis too. Its such an awfull disease. My elderly Mum has it in her hands, bless her, and finds it an awfull problem when her fingers lock. She's beginning to have more and more of a problem dressing herself now, b...
Hello everyone, and thank you so much for your replies http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif Emma..Nice to 'meet you' and thankyou for your welcome. Bowlingbun...Hi, and thankyou for your kind reply, and great advice. Well done to you for having your knees done, and I'm so pleased it has chang...
<t>Hiya ! I’m new here, and I’m so pleased I found this site. My husband has osteo arthritis, so is never free from pain, and although he tries to stay cheerful and active, we are now at the stage where he can’t do very much at all around the place, or walk very far. He frequently suffers flair ups ...