[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi, I've recently stopped caring for my mother after 4 years and looking to return to full time work. I have applied for so many places over the past 2 months but heard nothing back from them. I'm almost convinced employers just don't want to employ someone who has a huge void in their work history....
You say you are quite young to be a carer - who is your caree? Is this a choice you have made for yourself, or do you feel 'obliged' in any way? Remember, you are entitled to a career and a life of your own! Thank you for your reply. I spend a lot of my week caring for my mother so i can't work ful...
I'm currently claiming carers allowance and i was told If i earn more than £116 i will lose my entitlement to carers allowance. So i can't work 16 hours a week at minimum wage because this would take me to £120 a week. I read somewhere that I can pay an amount into a pension and it would deduct from...
Thanks Elaine, i will keep my eyes peeled for Scally :)
Hi, I was told I can claim carers allowance and earn up to £110. The majority of part time jobs I find are 16 hours per week, which at the national minimum wage of £7.20 per hour will be a total of £115. Evidently this means I will lose carers allowance for the sake of £5. Is there any way around th...