[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I vaguely remember there was some question a while ago about whether social services or the NHS had to sort out my mums care, and someone (no idea who) decided it should stay with social services. This may be useful for the future though. [/i] From the CHC rationing thread : NHS guidelines state th...
Agreed. As far as your mother's interests are concerned , do NOT lose sight of CHC. Reach 60 AND have CHC granted ... best of both worlds ? Your interest is then protected and ... your mother will be receiving the best care possible ... at NO cost to her , or to her estate. Knowing that is a great w...
Hi Barbra ... welcome to an extremely quiet forum as I type. Immediate thought ... what outside care support are you receiving ? We do not qualify for any funded help. [/i] Needs / Carer assessments upto date ... even if everything comes with a price tag ? I do now get a 3 hour weekly respite under ...
Hi Julie ... welcome to an extremely quiet forum as I type. " Interesting " times ahead. Any areas we can help with ? What immediately spring to mind are : Outside care support. Upto date Needs and Carer Assessments. Benefits / allowances ... all out there being claimed ? Brother / father-in-law ......
Same google search ... this time ... IMAGES.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dementi ... 20&bih=966
Add Iceland to those two ?
" All that is good in human nature is here " : life and death in an NHS hospice. Is there a good way to approach the end of life ? Rachel Clarke, a palliative care doctor, believes there is ... and that we can all learn from her patients. [/size][/b] She’s called Gemma. She’s three years old. She f...
I've been following this one locally ... time for a wider audience : Mother bled to death after childbirth " Due to medical staff failings. " Inquest criticises the care given to Gabriela Pintilie, 36, in Basildon University Hospital. [/size][/b] There were “serious failings” in the hospital care of...
I'm not sure how your the person who you privately rent from will feel about adaptions being made to the property ? [/i] Thanks Pet , I didn't spot that bit ! If a BTL tenancy , there is no obligation on the landlord to go anything TO ALTER the property to accommodate a disabled person. Guidance gi...
Care and Support Advocacy ( Care Act ) Do you need help to be involved in decisions about your care needs ? An advocate can help you be heard, understand your choices and make your own decisions. Find out about how an advocate can help you, and who advocates can work with. This page also gives info...