Income related benefits ?

Weocome , eventually , to UC !
Your welcome.

Don't forget to be decontamined afterwards !
Hi Jenny ... wecome to the forum. For the benefit of all readers , Moray Council's Telecare Scheme ... in all it's gory details : http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_53754.html ( Purely a cost cutting exercise / advantages of modern technology ..... NOT the issue here ! ) My immediate reacti...
Hi Dayle. IF you are claiming CA + IS only , only routine ... as a carer , you have no obligation to seek work. As for what they ask ( Job Centre ? ) , pass ... probably review your present circumstances , ask if any work has been undertaken and whether they can be of any help to you. That's assumin...
Definately seek a second option ... I'll leave that aspect to others with upto date experience.

CHC / NHS Contuing Healthcare ... always hovering in the background.

That aspect is a " Must " BEFORE any discharge.

If you don't ask , you don't get ... even a " Might be a possibility here ? "
Difficult call ! How much faith have you in said hospital staff following The Book when it comes to a potential discharge ? The answer to that one is the answer you are seeking ? Wrath ? Optional ... logical thinking defeats anger every time ? .... and that Book is your best ally. An inbuilt check l...
Call for carers to offer live-in help in their own homes. A 65-year-old carer from Retford who has invited a woman with Down’s Syndrome to live with her in her home is urging others to offer the same help. [/size][/b] For two years now, Jo, 38, has lived with Julie Lenehan as part of the Shared Liv...
one person pays for the account and hands out there log in details to friends / family so they can sign in and Netflix assume its the account holder [/b][/i] Worskop Astronomy Society ... a prime example .... we share log in details for various scientific sites between ourselves ... even chip in if...
Not bad , BB ... sums it up pretty well.

In CarerLand , you can't have your month old cake and ... eat it as well !
No ... one is a separate benefit ( CA ) , the other is an add on to another benefit ( CP ).