I have got myself into trouble I have been complaining regularly about my mother's care agency which is partly funded by social services. My mother lives with me. I have lasting power of attorney. I complained about her care to the care quality commission who decided it was a safeguarding issue and ...
Thank you I am glad it is not just me because you both have similar problems to me. To make matters worse these carers are not usually used by social services. They cost too much really for SS and their carers are very well paid and really only do the basics but they are pleasant to my mum. I use tw...
My elderly mother lives with me and has received care through a care agency (partly funded by social services). We have used carers for about four years to begin with it was only a couple of times a day help with her lunch and tea. She has Parkinson's and Lewy Body Dementia and after a prolonged, un...
Thank you all so much - you are making me feel better. My mother has been assessed several times for NHS funded care but has not passed the criteria. With Lewy Body Dementia she is occasionally bright and with it and other times out of it. SS are very crafty. I have replied saying that I would like ...
My elderly mother lives with me. She has Parkinson's disease and Lewy body dementia and is bed bound after an unnecessary prolonged stay in hospital. Her care from social services 4 double handed calls seven days a weekapparently costs £51000 a year. Plus she has additional private care hich I pay f...