Will do that Bowlingbun, thanks
According to an advocate who had some advice from a solicitor, Babes pay and my carers coming under the CCG NHS would be difficult to legally force them to provide anything. So it's looking for being forever trapped with nowhere to go. Might think about going to the press
Then they should give me these meetings and listen, instead they ignore me and that's the problem, it would be a good thing if there was a proper law and solicitors to sort this out
Sadly the advocate is Waltham Forest and they seem to have only one that comes from the CAB, she came briefly last year and didn't turn up for the meeting, she hasn't bothered to contact me. The CCG asked her to attend the meetings and she ignored them. I have been referred to have an advocate from ...
They put her in there has voluntary, even though she told them she wanted to go home everyday, they ignored that. They say she has a lot of money but they want to control it and call it direct payment. I have no means of seeing the money nor having access to book venues or pay for her services if I ...
My daughter was put into an assessment unit 2011 over failed services, she has a severe form of autism and they thought they could change her by doing this. Despite me saying no to them they insisted and she was put in a mental health hospital for 14 weeks. Since she came out she's constantly in her...
Hi Carers Does anyone know on how I can get help with forms to become a deputy for the welfare of my severely disabled daughter, I feel time is now becoming more difficult with the health service professionals being shoddy, and very uninformative around my daughters well being. It's becoming more di...
<t>Hi Everyone<br/> <br/> Update so far is that I have still got my solicitor, even though Waltham Forest doubled the funding, which is still no where near enough what she used to have. In the meantime Waltham Forest have got the NHS involved and my daughter passed the continuing care assessment and...
<t>Thanks Bowlingbun and Marie for your support, where was I when that guide was written, especially the one for carers, I would certainly say my human rights have been breached by the Council and I wished this was written before 1994, when I was advised strongly to accept voluntary redundancy from ...
Interesting day today, by 4pm if my solicitor does not get a positive response to his final letter, then this will be going to high court. Hopefully, there is an end in sight. Will let everyone know the response when I get it. However, the solicitor has pointed out a very worrying threat social serv...