[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you Elaine. I will do just that
Hi Jenny. Thank you for your messages. My husband would not be able to live independently on his own without me. I literally have to carry him from room to room and he cannot stand up unaided. We went to see his Neurologist yesterday and he was appalled that we are not being given any care assistanc...
Hi. Thank you for your messages. My husband has a brain disease called Ataxia. It is rare and it affects balance, speech and swallowing. He was assessesed by social services who said he was a vulnerable person with primary care needs. After being put through five months of assessments, he was told h...
Hi. I am new to this forum. I am the full time carer for my husband who has a progressive brain disease. His condition means he has many bad falls. I have no family to help (all couldn't cope and ran for the hills). I am exhausted and I'll looking after him on my own. We have been turned down by soc...