[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you to Elaine and bowlingbun for your messages!! Yes I know your right bowlingbun about the fact that I have been through a lot, and his news has arrived at a difficult time for me!! He and my mum separated in 1981! My mum didn't want anything to do with him, after their separation!! So he did...
Many of you may remember me on this forum, when i used to care for my mum, and then she passed away on 2nd October! Well my mum had a blood disorder. Anyway i received a letter last week from my dad, he informed me he had Leukemia! I could not believe it!!!! Both of my parents with a blood disorder....
I received a spam message from Joyce Philips as well. She asked me could she come and stay with me? So i
ignored it!! The messenger is trying as many people as he/she can!!

kind regards
Brenda
Thank you to everyone who shared their comments, about flowers for funerals!!!

kind regards
Brenda
Hi Jenny, i was going to order some flowers!! It is such a shame and a waste of lovely flowers. I'm not sure on this and if anyone wants, to enlighten me then feel free!! I think if any one wants the flowers after the funeral service, they can ask for them!! I knew someone once who got some flowers ...
Oh thank you for all of your advice, and i have just informed my sister about our mum's funeral, date, time and where! You were right to advise me to tell my sister about the funeral! She would find anything to use against me. The other thing i forgot to mention earlier. When i cancelled mum's pensi...
Thank you to everyone who answered my post,and gave me advice on what to do with my mum's possessions, because she left no will? My mum rented her flat, so i suppose it makes it a little easier. While she was in hospital, mum gave me her jewellery to look after! She didn't have much of great value, ...
Hi Penny, Myself and other carers on this forum can relate to your loss of your mum. I cared for my mum for the past 19 months. Sadly she passed away yesterday, i was so very fortunate to have been with her when she passed away! She had a blood disorder and had blood transfusions for the past 14 mon...
Hi Miss Bee, Thank you for responding to my post. I have so much admiration for you!!! You must be a very strong person, to care for two people!!! I recently read on this website that us carers should have a plan. So that the people we care for get looked, after in case we are taken ill. I was wonde...
Hello everyone i'm new here as well. I care for my mum who has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. For the past 19 months she has been having blood transfusions, every 4 weeks. Now it's every week, because she is anaemic, and when her blood count drops dangerously low, she is unable to do much f...