[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks for all your advice.<br/> <br/> I have now been self employed for nearly two years and everything is great.<br/> <br/> My first tax return went in and was pretty easy to do.<br/> <br/> As I am under the threshold so not had to pay any tax.<br/> <br/> As others have said more information ne...
Thank you Jean and Sally for your welcomes.

My boys are 10 and 6, I have a daughter too who is 8, she is part of the young carers project.

catch up with you all soon
Thank you for the lovely welcome Rosemary
<t>I work as a swimming teacher for a few hours a week as self employed person.<br/> <br/> As soon as you mention you are self employed - all government departments think you are a millionaire hiding funds from them.<br/> <br/> It seem to work out ok so far, I was wondering if anyone else was in thi...
Hello all,

I am a mum of three with two boys with Aspergers.

Anyone else out there who is similar?

A|ll the best
all

Mrs Q
<t>I agree with that carers allowance should be given the carer twice or three times if a carer is a carer three times. I am a carer of two boys. If they do not want to give it out twice they maybe they should give it to my daughter who is classed as a young carer instead.<br/> <br/> If my children ...