[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hiya all

I am new on here and did one post but not sure what to do next??

I am having a bad time a very hectic week and very stressful in my caring role, I don't know what the future holds for me, if I will manage to work full time and to have time with my partner.
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> Yes both and will have care packages, I am lucky that I know about care packages with my job as I could easily as thought we will manage. The packages aren't great because of cuts but I also know you have to keep fighting for help. I was thinking late last night that I was not worth...
<t>Hi all<br/> <br/> My story, is I am a carer by profession. I am a support worker, I support adults with learning difficulties. I use to work in accounts for 20 years but got bored and friends use to say I am wasted in accounts as I am caring by nature.<br/> I cared for Dad while he was poorly wit...