[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Susie. I'll have a chat with the occupational health team to see about any solutions. Our central heating system is so old I'm amazed it still works but he refuses to have a new system put in. He has also taken to changing the timer on the heating and hot water. I try and set it back to norma...
Hi just wanted to share a new issue I'm having with my dad. He has vascular dementia and my mum and I are having problems with him using the shower. He refuses to let anyone help him but cannot use the controls to get the water to the right temperature. This morning he decided to turn on the shower ...
Hi Susan. Thanks for the advice and I think a visit to the GP is in order and we'll ask about a neurologist. Tomorrow the social worker is coming and we're going to ask for an assessment. I'm trying hard to keep the momentum going of getting people involved to get mum and dad the support they need. ...
The consultant at the time said that there was no cause for his falls found on the images. I guess they want to do the second test to compare it to the previous one to see if anything has changed. It is just so frustrating the amount of time it is taking to get any help. The social worker is coming ...
thankyou for the reply. It's so good to get practical advice which has been lacking from all the professionals involved with my dad so far. I have applied for a LPA so hopefully that will come through in a few weeks. A social worker is coming to visit so fingers crossed that achieves something. Mum ...
Hello, my name is Sharon and I am new to the forum. I am 45 years old and live with my parents. My dad is 88 and my mum is 78. My dad has very poor mobility and has fallen over multiple times. He is usually very confused and is prone to angry outbursts which I think is due to frustration and possibl...