[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Has anyone read 'A Streetcat named Bob' by James Bowen?<br/> James is a busker in London who finds a ginger tom who is hurt. James cares for him and the two become inseparable. James takes Bob with him when he goes busking - Bob curls round James' neck as he walks! It's a lovely story and there i...
Thanks for the information Charles47 - I should have thought of that myself - told you I hadn't got my head around it yet Image
I will ring up a few places and see what they say.
Thanks again
Hello all - hope you can help with this query. My husband has Emphysema and has small bottles of oxygen to use whenever he feels the need. He was recently told by his oxygen nurse that he needs to be on oxygen 15 hours a day - this includes overnight. We've been given a machine called a concentrator...
Hi all and thanks for your comments. I'm sorry to pour out everything on my first visit but then I guess that is what this forum is for - to sound off to people who understand http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif I do try and have some 'me' time - aerobics and zumba and also meet friends on...
<t>I am new to the forum so if I make mistakes I apologise in advance.<br/> My partner has had COPD for 7 years and had to give up work. He also has Sleep Apnoea. I carried on working and we coped well. Since I retired 2 years ago, things have changed a bit. He's getting worse - he's on oxygen 15 ho...