[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I agree cctv’s can act as a great deterrent to potential thieves. I installed on in my house recently.They provide a safer environment and reduces theft to a large degree. Installing cctv at homes can help eliminate fraudulent insurance claims and reduce premiums. Most of the cctv’s can be viewed us...
I have used a quad cane before, it has more support at the bottom compared to the ordinary cane. It stabilizes you more when you need help for walking, but make sure that when you use it don’t put more than 20% of your body weight on it. It would be a bit a little difficult at first but then eventua...
My name is May and I am from Montreal. I am caring for my Grandmother, she will turn 90 next month. I am happy to be here and hopefully I will getting a lot of good advice from here :)