[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
thanks mellly1 you are so kind , I have been crying for three months , I still got carers allowance for 8 weeks and I also have a 6 week sick note , everyone has been so supportive , you do get the odd not so nice one, but like my mum says you cannot change people. she had no quality of life, me and...
I have read taken by sue o Callaghan , and spoken to wanda madocks on facebook , studied youtube videos by bill Maloney , no one can fight the system , the scales of justice will allways be on the governments side , the public sector will allways beat the private sector , at any cost they will allwa...
hello everyone I am new to the forum, I have been a unpaid carer for my girlfriend for 11 years, she recently joined her mum in heaven , 3 months ago , they rushed her into A&E she had sepsis, " blood poisoning " she died of urinary sepsis , the new care company, and the so called (occupational ther...