<t>Regulations don't make travel possible. We travelled by air to Jersey to stay at an excellent hotel there which provides holidays for people with disabilities. The service in Gatwick was superb, with fastpath through the checkin, excellent facilities and a van which took us to the aircaft with so...
<t>Carers Support groups are a very specific operation which should be available in most communities. They are normally funded by the County Council and are effectively performing the statutory functions of the County Council, with professional Carers Support workers who are paid to perform this tas...

MS

<t>My wife was diagnosed with MS about fifty years ago and it has affected my life ever since, though we were not married until seven years later. I don't complain about this because we are devoted to each other but I now find my life very disabled in my turn - I can't go off and do things as a norm...
<t>For some years now I have been the full time carer for my wife who was diagnosed with MS over fifty years ago and managed to lead a fairly normal life until about fifteen years ago when she became increasingly disabled. I am retired from employment in a multinational business and am a trustee of ...