[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you MrsAverage for the link, I have had a quick look and it appears to be a good place to put my issues, I will have a proper look tomorrow and submit my story.

best regards, Barry
Yes, CHC are funding her care, the home manager said both CHC and CQC were notified about the decision the serve the 4 week notice and that they would be getting in touch, although the home only told me on Monday I have not heard anything yet and not made any enquiries and to be honest I have no ide...
Thanks for all the comments, I can see this is not the first time this sort of thing has happenen. I do not have the time to respond to each comment so here is a one size fits all answer. My wife is totally diabled, peg fed and on a trachi, she has no movement, does not speak or communicate other th...
HI, I am not sure what to do, my wife has been given 4 weeks notice to leave the carehome she is in becasue "no one wants to work with her". My wife is fully reliant on the 1-2-1 care after she was left totally disabled following a stroke. I was given a letter of the 4 week notice today because the ...
Trying to keep going every day is getting harder and harder and I feel it is becoming impossible! I have not, as they say "had a day off" since Yvonne became ill and have been with her as much as possible every day since 2nd Jan 15. I know everyone is thinking about my health when they tell me to ta...
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. My wife suffered a very sever stroke on 2nd Jan 2015 which has left her paralised with a peg feed and trachi. Yvonne was in hopsital for 8 months and has been is a care home since September 2015. Over the last 20 months I have seen some slight improvements ...
Hi everyone, I have just joined the forum after receiving information about the site following a call to a help line.
I am hoping that reading your posts and comments will help me cope better with life.