[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I think the fact that she effectively forced the previous residents out of the house is important. Is it a housing authority property, or your own? She is clearly unpleasant if your neighbours warned you about her. I'm not sure how "anti social behaviour" is defined - might be worth asking CAB? Hi ...
Hiya I've had obnoxious neighbours in the past and taken the easy way out and moved house. Twice! I completely understand how horrible you are feeling. You are on edge all the time, your stomach is rolling or sinking, you are constantly looking out to see where their cars are, constantly anxious, c...
Normally I'd suggest ringing them up, but a letter on this occasion might be more helpful, just brief, along the lines of Following a recent series of problems with my newly installed disabled bay, I'd very much appreciate it if you could arrange a joint visit with the Police / Local council with a...
Why not invite someone senior from the traffic department to do a joint visit with someone from the council? And maybe a journalist? Hi Thanks how do I go about doing this please? I am going into speak to the council on Monday, because it's beyond a joke now. Both of there cars still parked there. ...
Tina, Whatever you do, keep outwardly calm. Play the long game. This is solvable, but you need to be the calm voice of reason, to highlight what totally unreasonable, selfish *!*!*!s your neighbours are. Melly1 Thank you I will keep calm. I am a calm person have lot of patient. Just fed up and didn...
I find it incredible that the police would expect you to move your car as it's in a clearly marked disabled bay. Surely regardless of who parked first that should take priority, especially if they have plenty of room to park on their own drive. It's disgraceful. It must be so stressful for you, on ...
Sorry to hear about this. First, keep a diary for a week. Take photographs - ideally ones which your camera dates automatically. Does your phone have a recording function? If so, accidentally on purpose record what is said. After a week or two, you should then have clear evidence to go to the polic...
I really need some advice . So about 3 weeks ago I got a disabled bay fitted on my front as don't have drive way and need easy access to get my disabled child into the house. When this first got fitted the neighbor directly facing me ( who as tried to bully everyone in this street!) was really not h...