[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but I purchased for my mother the Ergo Lite Transit Wheelchair made by Karma Mobility. It was one of the lightest (but non-flimsy) that I could find at the time - I have problems with my shoulders and needed to be able to lift it up into my boot. With the b...
Hi everybody. I'm new to the forum and I am currently looking into training and employment opportunities in the care industry in the UK, (I live in Ireland). I'm currently unemployed but have been speaking to a number of care providers in the UK with opportunities available so I am excited that a ne...
It's always nice to hear some good to offset the bad. Thanks for sharing!
I can't recommend the Flashman series of novels enough for some light relief. Very,very funny and always bring a smile to my face.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_no ... s=flashman
Hi all! Chuck here from Galway in the Rep of Ireland. I am currently unemployed and although I have no experience of or in the caring industry, I am considering it as career option given the abundance of employment and training opportunities currently available both here and in the UK. I consider my...